Thursday 22 October 2009

Some concepts for the Hitman




After working on the animatic for the majority of today, my laptop decided to heat up real quick all of a sudden and made premiere laggy so i thought I'd call it a day with the animatic (which is coming along well btw) and draw up some concepts for the hitman to add to my pre-production folder. Although the character is decided, although not finalised, I thought I'd add some of 'me' to the designs. They probably wont be taken further than just quick sketches but it builds up some of my concept input as well as the car and some environment designs. I really like the image at the top. The half drawn guy was completely from my head and not thinking where to put a line next and it looks quite impressive on the page

No comments:

Post a Comment