Friday 27 November 2009

End of Term report

I feel that the term has been really successful in terms of the progression that we have made as a group. The story took the longest to get right as we changed the story about 5 times to get to what we have acheived. I feel that the work I have produced is to a good standard but I could have done more but pre-production is not my favourite cup of tea but I still got on with what had to be done and I have enjoyed it. I am perfectly happy with my group and I think we work so well together, we all know what we want to achieve and how we are going to get there, its just a matter of doing it now.

Quick overview of my job roles for the new year and my priorities:

Modeller:
- Modelling the interior of the Motel room (target's room) and objects,
- Assisting Dan with modelling the Hitman's room if required,
- General assistant for any additional modelling,
- Modelling the Hitman's objects (weapons, briefcase etc)
- Cars for the outside environment.

Animation:
- Lead animator,
- Overviewing the group's animation and assissting other members

No comments:

Post a Comment